Saturday, May 7, 2016

Motor City ComicCon!

On May 13th- May 15th is ComicCon in Grand Rapids, Michigan! Of course, it's not as popular as the big ComicCon in San Diego. But hey! Motor City ComicCon is WAY closer to Adam and I. I'm going on the 14th and the 15th. Adam is going on the 15th as well. It'll actually be his first convention to go to. For ComicCon, it will be my third year. And, for what I think is the first time, GameStop will have a booth and hold gaming tournaments, I don't know to many details though, except that my older brother will work at the booth, I think only on Sunday though. I'm gonna cosplay Red, from pokémon! You are able to get cosplay's like mine at www.miccostumes.com. But, there is about a 90% chance Adam and I will enter one of those tournaments! -_-  Bring it on! Like Donkey Kong! (It's a saying... Which works pretty good in this situation). If you want to get tickets you better hurry, because there's probably not many left so go on this LINK! Tons of people are going to be at the event, because an actor from "Game of Thrones" is going to be there. (Young children should not watch "Game of Thrones' as some content may be inappropriate). There is much merchandise there as well.

I will post pictures of what Adam and I got and about some stuff there on another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment